Selling your home on Kauai?
Kauai Real Estate Marketing Starts Here.
What We Do For YOU:In order to move successfully with the increasing demand for property, we have invested significant new effort and funds in several areas to get wider exposure for your property and buyers. We are broadening our internet exposure, such as: We are on the lookout for more. Some have dollar listing price or space limitations but we work them to the max. The main reason is that most buyers are from the mainland. But we also market to local residents; for example we mail "Just Listed" postcards to other homeowners in the area to see if someone either wants to purchase your property or knows of someone who does. This draws attention to your property.
Of course, this added value increases the exposure of your property. We are also aggressively pursuing Open House and emailings to our database. We give a bonus to any one of our agents sitting one of our listings if it closes escrow keeping your property before buyers. So while others drop out, we ramp up.
Thanks for your confidence in our capabilities, and for your business now and in the future. You are in expert hands.
Credentials: Donna Rice, Realtor Broker
- President (2013) - Kauai Board of Realtors
- Broker In Charge (BIC) - Princeville
- Resort & Secondhome Property Specialist (RSPS), charter member
- Council of Residential Specialists (CRS), the highest level of professionalism and knowledge
- Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB)
- Short Sale, Foreclosure, and REO (Real estate owned by bank) Certified (SFR)
- Fine Homes & Estates Certified
- Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI), like a Masters Degree in real estate
- CENTURY 21 President's Producer Award 2011
- Received more CENTURY 21 Sales Production, and Quality Service awards (19) than any agent in Hawaii history
- Quality Service Pinnacle Producer & Team Award 2007 - First ever awarded to any CENTURY 21 Realtor
- Centurion Honor Society member - the elite of the elite
- 11 time Top Producer Award winner
- 8 time Quality Service Award Winner 2002-4-5-6-7-10-11-12 - First Ever in Hawaii to Win 8 Awards
- Extensive success in all aspects of sales and marketing to high level clients
Donna is active in Realtor education:
- Director and Education Chair, Kauai Board of Realtors
- Educational Committee, Hawaii Association of Realtors
How we market your property:
- Under many keywords, we are at the top in Google, Yahoo, and Bing search engines searches.
- Full color brochures
- e-Marketing to our large client base and to every active real estate agent on Kauai.
- State of the Art Virtual Tours when appropriate
- Extensive digital images of your Kauai property throughout our materials
- Realtor Caravans and Open Houses
- 24/7 work ethic
- CENTURY 21 brand pull
Each client receives our full attention. We have sold/listed property from $65,000 to $8,700,000, from Kekaha to Haena - virtually the entire range of Kauai real estate.